Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Who knows about the reason behind the boxes?

Very kind people are replying to my blogs but it baffles me-why would people respond in a font that I can't read? It seems counter-productive to me. If something I read elicited a response from me, I'd contact the originator of that piece and state my opinion or question in as clear and concise a manner as I possibly could.

Perhaps these little blank boxes are a computer joke for the savvy? Has my blog been attacked by Chinese Bots? Is there somewhere in cyberspace a translation for these boxes? But if the person who used them didn't care enough to write in some font that is understandable in English speaking countries, why should I care enough to try to find the translation?

I love the fact that you responded-I just wish you had enough faith to respond in a language I could understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment